We are proud to be a family owned business that has been serving the Solent since 1935. We have generations of experience providing expert boat repairs, osmosis treatments, winter boat storage and marina berths.
With so many years on the water, we have learned to change with the times, embracing the latest technology and techniques for boat repairs, but keeping some things the same - like pride in our work and a commitment to our customers.
Proud as we are of our history, a programme of planned investment in equipment, training, land and facilities ensures that we have the facilities that are required to provide an excellent service for our customers now and in the future.
In the last few years we have:
- Expanded the amount of hard standing available with the purchase of adjacent land
- Built a new sea wall to provide increased defence and safety.
- Built a new high quality washroom facility with showers
- Provided 41 extra half tide pontoon berths
- Invested in the maintenance and purchase of the essential equipment needed to provide our customers with and excellent service.
Our team of dedicated craftsmen have the expertise and the experience to carry out all types of boat repairs - from the latest Hot Vac hull cure systems to treat osmosis - to engine, electrical and a wide range of traditional joinery. Whether you need insurance work carried out, or are simply looking for annual maintenance, we're confident you'll find our boat repairs are second to none.
We have the skills, experience and expertise within our team to provide you with not just excellent service but also practical and fast answers to problems with your craft as and when they occur.
All works are carried out in accordance with the BMF. (British Marine Federation) terms and conditions.